Materials needed to build your own Gobsmasha:
- Piece of 2" pink foam insulation board or Styrofoam packing material.
- Piece of 1" pink foam insulation board or styro-foam packing material.
- Thin card board. (Thin cereal packet card)
- 2" x 4" Thick card board or plastic card, 1/8" thick
- Box of 1/2" wire nails. (Smaller if you can get them)
- Box of 1" wire staples.
- 6" long wooden dowel 3/16" thick. (Coat hanger wire)
- 6" long wooden dowel 1/2" thick. (plastic tubing or drinking straws)
- Square and round plastic sprue.
- 3" long PVC pipe or brass tubing 1/2" - 1" thick.
- Shield sprue from the WHFB Orc regiment box or FW glyph plates.
- White PVA glue. [White Elmers glue]
- General purpose cement. (Duco, or Quick grab, etc...)
- Superglue. (Zap a Gap, Cithadel, etc.)
- Gubbinz for hatches and werky bitz.
- 1/2" x 1/2" x 2" block of balsa or basswood.
- Green Stuff, E-Poxy ribbon, or modelling putty.
- Plastic model cement.
-  1/2" steel washers.
Tools you will need to build yer own ded ard an Killy gobsmasha:
- Pen knife. (X-acto knife, blade # 11)
- Sandpaper or sanding block.
- Foam cutter. (Not required, but it helps.)
- Moto or Rotory tool. (Not required but it helps.)
- Soda cap.
- Metal straight edged ruler.
- Pair of sissors.
- 2" Hole saw bit. (Not required but it helps.)
- Drill bits various sizes.
- Pin vise.
- Tooth picks, or glue application sticks.
- Pair of nippers or wire cutters.